Wednesday, October 12, 2011

My adventure learning to sell on EBAY for a living

Things have changed for me.  I want to stay at home and in order for me to do that I must make at least $400 a month profit (after fees, shipping, cost of inventory, etc...).  Doesn't sound too bad huh? Well, what do I sell? How much of a profit margin?  Where do I get stuff to sell? How much time do I put into this before I throw in the towel? I have done searches for info on selling on EBAY and everybody doesn't really say much besides the basic generic stuff......Buy stuff for cheap and sell for A LOT more and people will buy on EBAY. Of course you have those who want to charge you for the 'magic formula'. In fact I have seen people try to sell you list of what are the hottest items/niches to sell on EBAY!  I don't know but to me paying for that info is just lining the pocket of someone else not yours. If you can't do your own research then you really shouldn't be trying to sell on EBAY for a living.  By no means am I an expert but I am trying to navigate and find out for myself.  I also do not want to 'hoard' all this valuable info for myself.  I am starting this blog more for a record for myself to keep track of how I am doing.  I tend to forget how I did things or stay on course to reach my goal. Remember what I post is tailored for me and my goals.  If this info helps you... well I hope I get some good karma in return.  Thanks! Fiddler Out.....

No comments:

Post a Comment